The SV3X Toolbox comes in two different flavors: Rugged and Mini. Depending on your needs you can get the SV3X toolbox in a rugged version that adheres to MIL-STD 810F rugged computer standard weighing approximately five (5) pounds. However if you do not work in harsh environments you might prefer our Mini version. This is base on a Ultra Mobile Personal Computer (UMPC) so the system weighs just over three (3) pounds. You will be amazed at the power of such a tiny system.
Buy the SV3X for one module add others when you need them.
• Four (4) or eight (8) simultaneous channels (not multiplexed) for complete 3- axis vibration data collection (as specified by ANSI S217 and ISO 2373-1974) saving nearly 70% of the data collection time compared to one or two channel analyzers.
• Huge Hard Drive saves reloading routes each morning... and it holds everything you collect for months.
• Built-in wireless networking and internet connectivity
You can easily take this power with you on-site, since it all fits in a very small package weighing less than 5 pounds. When you need a different analytical tool, itís there ready to use. You can actually take along the complete trend-alarm-analysis program, WinProtect, to run the analysis while you are still on the job.
Your ability to predict failure is only as good as the data you collect.
Your database is a major investment in time and effort, so it better be good. We added automation to make it easy for you to easily collect the most reliable, complete and consistent data every time:
• auto-scaling with wide dynamic range (16-bits)
• auto-averaging restart if a channel over loads
• auto-sequencing through 2 or 3 ranges- narrow for best resolution, broader for best overview
• auto-test point ID (opt.)
• auto-bin-centering for precise amplitude/phase in plots of fundamental vs. RPM
The SV3X is utilizes a Tablet or Ultra Mobile PC, because that makes the SV3X so much more flexible than single-purpose data collectors. It has application in vibration, infrared thermography, ultrasonic measurement, balancing, alignment, and more. At the same time the unit is simpler to use and less expensive then most one or two channel data collectors.